HOW TO CONSISTENTLY DELIVER PROJECTS ON TIME AND ON BUDGET
If your organization is like most, you experience difficulties in delivering your projects on time while maintaining budget and scope. Project Management research shows that more than 35% of capital projects are late and 1 in 6 IT projects have a schedule overrun of 70%! When you do deliver, it’s not through a repeatable process, but through heroic expediting efforts or by sacrificing other aspects of your organization’s performance. These difficulties may even put your company’s success at risk.
The Theory of Constraints – Critical Chain Project Management (CCPM), joined with Lean principles, enables you to deliver projects on time, in less time, without sacrificing scope and budget.
This combination is the ground breaking ViewPoint visual project execution methodology, used in tens of thousands of organizations worldwide.
This interactive 2-day workshop provides you with the understanding and skills to improve your organization’s performance – right away. You’ll gain new insight into the fundamental nature of projects; learn why the blended approach is superior to each individual method; and walk away with a plan for successful implementation including tailor-made answers to your specific challenges.
You will profit at once from the practical strategies and tactics you can put to use to improve productivity – even if you do not adopt the full solution.
Don’t miss the opportunity to build a world-class organization and lead your organization to a new level of performance.
- Realize how many conventional rules and policies in project management constrain project success
- Understand the causes for typical difficulties in a multi project environment
- Discover what changes in execution behavior lead to achieving better results within a short time frame
- Gain new insight into best practices in project management
- Benchmark your team’s execution management practices
- Define a customized implementation strategy
- Learn the principles that will take your team from ad-hoc execution to a well-oiled machine that delivers results time and time again
- Have fun!
- WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Senior Managers who want to achieve a step change in organizational performance.
Project Managers who are responsible for establishing or managing projects of any size or complexity; but especially those with high-risk projects.
Project Planners who are responsible for planning or coordinating projects.
Program Managers who are accountable for the scheduling and success of multiple projects.
Functional Managers who are responsible for assigning resources to multiple projects with conflicting demands.